- You must be an approved Access Coordinator to place a key request. Please refer to the Key Request page for more information.
All lost keys must be reported immediately by the key holder to their Access Coordinator. The Access Coordinator will, in turn, report the lost keys to the University Access Controller.
- Grand Master, Building Master and Perimeter keys need reported to your Access Coordinator and the Access Controller (Physical Security Office) IMMEDIATLEY.
Handling of Lost and Found Keys
Keys to University Buildings:
- Repositories must immediately forward such keys to the local access coordinator for the building in which the repository resides to try to determine owner.
- If no success in finding the owner within two (2) working days, the keys must be sent to the Physical Security Office.
Housing & Food Keys:
- Contact the Auxiliary & Business Access Control office at (814) 865-8488 or email@example.com
- HFS will automatically re-core a space if the key is not found within 2 hours.
- If not claimed within 48 hours, repositories must send the keys to University Police (Lost and Found).
- If not claimed within 60 days, the University Police will forward the keys to the Physical Security Office.
- Send keys that need to be destroyed to the Physical Security Office at 155 Physical Plant Building.
- When sending keys via campus mail, please note the college/work unit, who they are from, and the list of keys enclosed.
- If the keys are Grand Master, Building Master etc., please drop off in-person at the Physical Plant Bldg.